Re: [Xen-devel] PML causing race condition during guest bootstorm and host crash on Broadwell cpu.

>>> On 13.02.17 at 17:32, <anshul.makkar@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 09/02/17 16:22, Jan Beulich wrote:
>> Mind giving the attached patch a try (which admittedly was only
>> lightly tested so far - in particular I haven't seen the second of
>> the debug messages being logged, yet)?
> Patch looks promising. I couldn't do much thorough testing, but initial
> reboot cycles (around 20 reboots of 32 VMS) went fine.

Thanks. The most interesting part though is whether the 2nd of the
two log messages ever showed up. I any event I'll submit the cleaned
up patch, for more formal discussion of the approach to happen there.

Jan