Re: [Xen-devel] IOMMU fault with IGD passthrough setup on XEN 4.8.0

>>> On 17.01.17 at 16:08, <firemeteor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was lucky to capture the full log before it fills up my 100MB ring buffer
> (in less than 2 seconds).
> Please find the log in the attachment.

Sadly nothing helpful in there; I'm a little puzzled though that the
first thing we see is

(XEN) [VT-D]iommu.c:909: iommu_fault_status: Fault Overflow

which suggests there were (unlogged) faults already before.

My primary suspicion right now is that you problem is due to the
relatively large RMRR, as the first logged fault occurs on the first
2Mb boundary after the start of the RMRR. I'll therefore have to
find time to create a debugging patch for you.

Jan