Re: [Xen-devel] Future support of 5-level paging in Xen:wq

[Zhang, Xiong Y] If we plan to enable 5 level paging at runtime, we have to
reconstruct xen mm code first as some constants (especially in
asm-x86/config.h) are defined static for 4 level paging and are used before
__start_xen.
If we plan to enable 5 level paging with separate binary, things will be much
easier with CONFIG option.