Re: [Xen-devel] Low-hanging fruit bugs for starting contributor

On 22/11/16 15:49, Elazar Leibovich wrote:
> Hi,
> For someone wishing to start contributing to  Xen hypervisor, what
> would you recommend as an easy, educational, bug he could start with?

Not a bug pe say, but something I have just tripped over again and
remember that I had already decided to fix it when 4.9 opened up again.

There has previously been discussion of following the Linux way of
arranging architecture header files, by placing them in
arch/$FOO/include/asm/* rather than include/$symlink/*

This prevents the need for the build system to go symlinking things, and
makes cscope/tags/gtags happier indexing all the source.

If you fancy adjusting this, it should be fairly easy.

~Andrew