Re: [Xen-devel] Low-hanging fruit bugs for starting contributor

Indeed nested virtualization, I apologize for the accidental deletion,
While we would like to contribute to nested virtualization eventually, if there are other small bugs in other places in the hypervisor, that would be a good warm up as well.
Thanks,