Re: [Xen-devel] [COVERITY ACCESS] for Embedded/Automotive team

On 18.11.16 22:55, Julien Grall wrote:
> Coverity has been proven useful on x86 to catch some bugs. A such
> things would be nice for ARM too. Is there anything we can do to get
> coverity testing ARM? (CC Lars).
This is exactly what we want to do - update model files (if needed),
prepare some reference ARM build and run static analysis with Coverity Scan.
> I would prefer to give coverity access to developer that have
> established contribution on Xen ARM upstream.
If there is anyone else who wants to lead this - we will be happy to help.
> Artem, in the mail subject you mentioned "Embedded/Automotive team".
> Does it mean you are requesting coverity access for all the team?
> [1]
> https://www.xenproject.org/developers/teams/embedded-and-automotive.html
Right now it is only for me - to set up environment and create coverage
build.