Re: [Xen-devel] Xen virtual IOMMU high level design doc V3

On 21/11/2016 02:21, Lan, Tianyu wrote:
On 11/19/2016 3:43 AM, Julien Grall wrote:
On 17/11/2016 09:36, Lan Tianyu wrote:
Hi Julien:

Hello Lan,

    Thanks for your input. This interface is just for virtual PCI device
which is called by Qemu. I am not familiar with ARM. Are there any
non-PCI emulated devices for arm in Qemu which need to be covered by
vIOMMU?

We don't use QEMU on ARM so far, so I guess it should be ok for now. ARM guests are very similar to hvmlite/pvh. I got confused and thought this design document was targeting pvh too.

BTW, in the design document you mention hvmlite/pvh. Does it mean you plan to bring support of vIOMMU for those guests later on?

Regards,

--
Julien Grall