Re: [Xen-devel] Error regarding filesystem in Dom0 in lager board

John,

I guess you should remove descriptions of clocks and pins of a serial
port owned by XEN from the DTSI.
Normally kernel decides that they are not used, so disables them and
you think your system hangs.
I'm not really sure why you are reached this far (rootfs mounting), it
should be "hanged" earlier. But it could be you case.

Sincerely,
Andrii Anisov.