Re: [Xen-devel] Xen like VirtualBox

On Thu, 2016-11-10 at 18:20 +0000, Jason Long wrote:
> I mean is a nice GUI like VirtualBox.

It's certainly possible, and it would be nice. It's "just" that no one
has stepped up and started to do it. :-)

Personally, I think that, rather than developing something from
scratch, it would be a lot better to use virt-manager
(https://virt-manager.org/), or other similar front-ends.

About virt-manager, it is built on top of libvirt, and Xen support in
libvirt has improved a lot during the past couple of years. Thath means
a bunch of things and features actually work already.

It would be really nice and useful if someone could actually try and
use it with Xen, and report here and to the libvir and virt-manager
communities what is missing/not working.

Thanks and Regards,
Dario