Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen Question]

I’m pleased about your reply and you have a lot of code to clean-up.

As you mentioned, It’s really huge to digest at once. Thank you for
understanding me.

And that’s why i need a small fix up and todo list.

I feel familiar with ARM and c language and there’s no specific area yet.

I think that i can find interesting area with following up the codes.

I’m looking forward to being stuck on Xen.

Then it would be easier for me to understand about Xen on ARM.

Please let me know the TODO and bug-fix lists.