I and Iurii Konovalenko are interesting in attending. We are in GMT+2 timezone.

With the best regards,
Iurii Mykhalskyi

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 6:17 PM, Stewart Hildebrand <Stewart.Hildebrand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Julien,

Yes, myself and a couple of others from DornerWorks are interested in attending.  We are in EST (GMT-5).

Stewart Hildebrand
Embedded Software Engineer
DornerWorks, Ltd
Stewart.Hildebrand@dornerworks.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Julien Grall [mailto:julien.grall@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2016 7:20 AM
To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Stefano Stabellini <sstabellini@xxxxxxxxxx>; Edgar Iglesias (edgar.iglesias@xxxxxxxxxx) <edgar.iglesias@xxxxxxxxxx>; alistair.francis@xxxxxxxxxx; Shanker Donthineni <shankerd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Goel, Sameer <sgoel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Stewart Hildebrand <Stewart.Hildebrand@dornerworks.com>; Steve Capper <Steve.Capper@xxxxxxx>; andrii.anisov@xxxxxxxxx; Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Xen ARM community call

Hi all,

I would like to start organizing a recurring community call to discuss and sync-up on upcoming features for Xen ARM.

Example of features that could be discussed:
        - Sharing co-processor between guests
        - PCI passthrough

I would suggest to start with a 1 hour meeting on the Wednesday 23rd November. I know that people are spread across different timezones, so I would like to gather thought before choosing a time.

Your sincerely,

--
Julien Grall

Iurii Mykhalskyi | Senior Software Engineer
GlobalLogic
+38.044.492.9695x3664  M +38.096.311.5467  S mad-nemoi
www.globallogic.com

http://www.globallogic.com/email_disclaimer.txt