Re: [Xen-devel] Debugging your environment...

Hello Jesus,

I’ll get started on debugging my environment right away. Thanks a lot for your time. I have attached the logs of our IRC meeting today…I’ll email you with my debugging results soon.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 11:39 AM
To: tevin.k.mallory@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Debugging your environment...

Hi, Tevin,

After our conversation via irc, please do the following:

* Let's assume you have the "C:\Users\Tevin\Desktop\project" directory

created already, with no "perceval" subdirectory in it.

* Run "venv C:\Users\Tevin\Desktop\project\perceval"

Now you should have a "C:\Users\Tevin\Desktop\project\perceval"

directory. Change to it:

* "cd C:\Users\Tevin\Desktop\project\perceval"

* Get a listing of its contents, and in particular of its bin

directory:

"dir ."

"dir bin"

* Now, activate the environment.

* Once the environment is activated, run

"pip install perceval"

And then again

"dir ."

"dir bin"

* and let's get some environment variables:

"echo %PATH%"

"echo %PYTHONPATH"

* Then, try to run perceval:

"perceval"

* and python:

"python --version"

(of course, after activation, everything from the same console).

Plese, copy and paste in a message all what you typed and the answer by

the system. And let's see if we can progress from that...

Saludos,

                Jesus.

--

http://twitter.com/jgbarah          http://gsyc.es/~jgb