Re: [Xen-devel] per-domain logging

Hi Wei, Ian,

In quite a number of places, the domid we have in the function calling LOG*
may be the one of a stubdom. In the log we want to output the domid of the
domain the user knows about. Would there be a way to get it?

An example of that is do_pci_add. It has a libxl_is_stubdom call, suggesting
that domid may not be the real domain id. An I wonder if there are other
places where domid may be the one of a stubdom and I don't know it.

--
Cedric