Re: [Xen-devel] Proposed plan and URL name for new VM to download xen tarballs (ftp.xenproject.org)

Lars Kurth writes ("Re: Proposed plan and URL name for new VM to download xen
tarballs (ftp.xenproject.org)"):
> > On 4 Oct 2016, at 16:20, Ian Jackson <ian.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > See https://downloads.xenproject.org/ for the result.
>
> As far as I can see, these are at https://downloads.xenproject.org/release/
>
> > Lars, what do you think of this ?
>
> That works for me.
> As a not, it may be better to use release/xen/... instead of
> release/...  That would allow us to use the same directory for
> drivers and other releases we may make in future

Sure, I don't have an opinion.  I have changed this, so it's now
under:
  https://downloads.xenproject.org/release/xen/

Thanks,
Ian.