From: Lars Kurth
Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2016 5:30 AM
To: tevin.k.mallory@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona; Xen-Devel@Lists. Xenproject. Org
Subject: Re: Xen Code Review Dashboard - Outreachy Program Project

Kevin,

I just wanted to make sure that you checked you are eligible for Outreachy

Lars

On 6 Oct 2016, at 02:08, tevin.k.mallory@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Jesus,

10:30am EST on Friday the 7th sounds great. I’ll get started on my task and bring any questions I may have to the IRC meeting. I’ll keep Friday clear just incase we need to adjust our meeting time to included Lars as well.

Thank you for your time.

-Tevin K. Mallory