[Xen-devel] Outreachy Round 13 .Reg

Hi,

I am Harini, an undergraduate pursuing Bachelors Of Engineering
in Information Science having some prior experience with coding
in C and Golang.

I am interested in applying for Outreachy Round 13 in golang bindings
for libxl project.

Can I know the first contributions to be made for the same?

I would really appreciate it if you could give some insights in this regard

Thanks,
Harini