[Xen-devel] New Outreachy Applicant

Hi, I'm Ronald Rojas an undergraduate junior studying
computer science at New York Unversity. I would like
to apply fo the Xen projects Outreachy Program. After
looking through the available projects I think I would
be a good fit for creating the golang bindings for
libxl. I'm proficient in C , familar with Golang, and
very comfortable with linux. Would I be able to get a
bit-sized task for the application process?

Thank you,
Ronald Rojas