[Xen-devel] Getting started with Xen Project

Hello! I am Aashaka. I like computer architecture and have a good knowledge of C. While browsing Outreachy projects, I came across the project about adding PVH support to OVMF binaries. Since it looked interesting, I started reading the mailing-list link mentioned in the project description and also the Beginners section in navigation by audience column.

Currently, I have very little, in fact, no, experience developing with the Xen Project. I would like to know how to continue with getting familiar with the terms, setting up the codebase and making contributions.

Thanks.

Regards,
Aashaka