[Xen-devel] Outreachy Round 13

This is to introduce myself to the Xen community.
My name is Akanksha and I would like to participate in the upcoming outreachy round.
I went through this page [1] and found the available project on "Add Centos Virt SIG Xen packages test to the CentOS CI loop".
I have a strong C foundation and I know shell scripting pretty well.
And I wish to start contributing to the orgainisation as soon as possible for which I require some guidance.
Thanks