[Xen-devel] Reminder: Technical Call on PV Calls, Friday 2nd of Sept 9AM PST / 5PM UK

Hi all,

just a quick reminder that tomorrow, Friday the 2nd of September, at 9AM
PST / 5PM UK, there will be a technical community call on PV Calls.

To join the call, visit:

https://www.uberconference.com/stefano-aporeto

The webpage contains information on how to join the call via PC or
telephone. If you are in the US, just dial 669-999-0613 and you'll be
automatically joining the conference. International callers should dial
their national number, then enter the conference code (669-999-0613,
same as US telephone number) when prompted, followed by #. In case of
issues I'll be on #xendevel on Freenode.

In the meantime you might be interested in the recently published blog
article "PV Calls: a new paravirtualized protocol for POSIX syscalls":

https://blog.xenproject.org/2016/08/30/pv-calls-a-new-paravirtualized-protocol-for-posix-syscalls/

Cheers,

Stefano