Re: [Xen-devel] HVMOP_altp2m_vcpu_enable_notify code example usage

Hi Dmitry,
as long as you are testing with a HVM Linux guest you should be able
to just compile the Xen tools in the guest and then use libxc from
within the guest to issue that hypercall via
xc_altp2m_set_vcpu_enable_notify. You will need to load a couple Xen
related kernel-modules for it to work (like xen-privcmd). Let us know
if you got it working!

Cheers,
Tamas