[Xen-devel] "Tried to do a paging op on itself"

Hello,

When I try to enable shadow page table features using the shadow_control
function, I get this message in the hypervisor logs: "Tried to do a paging
op on itself". After backtracking to the source of this message, I
discovered it comes from the condition: "if ( unlikely(d == current->domain)
)", which means that the hypervisor does not consider the current domain as
the same domain I give as parameter, even though I checked and their
domain_id is the same.

Does anyone have any idea why the hypervisor does not see them as being
equal?

Thank you,
Alina