Re: [Xen-devel] live migrating hvm from 4.4 to 4.5 fails due to kvmvapic

As a followup to the issue below, and the one which "just" popped in in
qemu-2.6+:

Why is the machine description for xen not fixed?

Shouldnt the be some sort of verification of old and new 'xenfv' when a
new qemu rc1 is done?
Is there a way to dump the machine description in text form?

Olaf