[Xen-devel] Publishing livepatch instructions for XSAs from livepatch wiki

Hey,

My goal for Xen 4.8 is to get OSSTest to regularly test livepatch mechanism.
I am struggling with OSSTest but I am sure I will figure it out.

But in the meantime I was wondering what the community feels about publishing
step-by-step instructions on how to use livepatching for XSAs. When XSA-182
came out I prepared an document (see attached). Now that XSA 182 is public
it can be put on the Wiki page.

What I was wondering if folks would be OK with:

 1). Linking it from http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/LivePatch?

 2). Adding 'Security' and 'Livepatch' category to it?

    (That means if one searches for 'security' you can find the livepatch
    and say Xen Security policies and such).