[Xen-devel] What distros have Xen 4.7 packages that work on UEFI hardware?

I want to run Xen+Linux Dom0 host on server-grade UEFI hardware.

I want to use current stable releases of Xen (4.7) and Linux kernel (4.7).

I prefer to use distro packages when possible, but the current distro packages
I use crash on Xen boot.

I can't keep having things down for days or weeks at a time and I can't get any
response from the distro devs at all.

To get off this train I'm working on building my own Xen & Linux from source
and getting that reliable enough for production here.  Not quite there yet.

In the meantime I should try other distros as alternatives too.

What distros, if any provide "official" and/or "regularly maintained" packages
that are

(1) up-to-date with current stable releases of Xen and Kernel?
(2) known to work on UEFI hardware for Dom0 boot?
(3) can boot UEFI DomU guests?