Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC 00/22] xen/arm: Rework the P2M code to follow break-before-make sequence

Hi Julien,

> I sent this patch series as an RFC because there are still some TODOs
> in the code (mostly sanity check and possible optimization) and I have
> done limited testing. However, I think it is a good shape to start reviewing,
> get more feedback and have wider testing on different board.

I've tested this series on my Cubietruck but when I try to enable
xen-access on a domain I get the following errors:

~/xen/tools/tests/xen-access# ./xen-access 1 write
xenaccess init
max_gpfn = 48000
starting write 1
(XEN) traps.c:2569:d1v0 HSR=0x9000004f pc=0xc029eb10 gva=0xc0e013c0
gpa=0x00000040e013c0
Error -1 setting all memory to access type 5

The same thing works fine on the latest staging build, so this series
introduces some regression along the way.

Tamas