Re: [Xen-devel] Revert c5ad33184354260be6d05de57e46a5498692f6d6 "mm/swap.c: flush lru pvecs on compound page arrival" from stable tree? Was:[osstest-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [linux-4.1 bisection] complete test-amd64-i386-qemut-rhel6hvm-amd]

On Monday, July 18, 2016 5:31 PM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> We found that your patch in the automated Xen test-case ends up
> OOMing the box when trying to install guests. This worked prior
> to your patch.
>
> See serial log:
> http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/97597/test-amd64-i386-qemut-rhel6hvm-amd/serial-pinot0.log
>
> Would it be OK to revert this patch from the stable trees?

I think it is ok to revert that, but the source of a problem may be somewhere
else.
Is it the only problem with this patch, you see?
By stable trees do you mean just 4.1 or all stable trees?

Thanks,
Lukas