Re: [Xen-devel] Linux 3.18 and Linux 4.1 reproducible OOM crashes

Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] Linux 3.18 and Linux 4.1
reproducible OOM crashes"):
> On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 01:56:24PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > It seems likely that this is a real bug, but whether it's in Xen or
> > Linux is not clear right now.  If it's in Linux it's because a similar
> > patch has been backported to both.
>
> Yikes! Is the tool able to narrow down the bisect that causes this?

It's working on it but it's a large range of commits.

(Also the bisector's scheduler is not working as well as it should,
which I am tinkering with to try to get it to perform better.)

Ian.