[Xen-devel] Question about xen event channel

Hello everyone :)

I have a question about xen event channel. Is it possible to allocate two event channels in one xen frontend driver?

I want to bind two different irq handler to one xen frontend driver by using two event channels.

However, I'm not sure xen frontend driver can have multiple event channel.

According to XenDevice structure in qemu, It seems I should use one event channel for one xen frontend driver because XenDevice structure has only one remote_port and local_port.

If anyone has experience about using multiple event channles in one xen frontend driver, please let me know how I can do that :)

Thank you in advance.