Re: [Xen-devel] compilation fail, xen staging-4.6, vnc.c, qemu-tradintional issues under ubuntu 16.04

George Dunlap writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] compilation fail, xen staging-4.6,
vnc.c, qemu-tradintional issues under ubuntu 16.04"):
> The original report actually had 3 different issues -- the one I'm
> re-raising was the one I'm personally still tripping over.  (Don't
> know about the other two.)

The gnutls_kx_set_priority and g_mem_set_vtable problems don't seem
applicable to trad AFAICT.  The final problem in the bug report is a
stubdom build failure which doesn't seem to have anything to do with
qemu.  So I think qemu-trad is a red herring ?

Ian.