Re: [Xen-devel] questions of vm save/restore on arm64

On 12/06/2016 10:46, Chenxiao Zhao wrote:
Hi all,

Hello,

I finally got save/restore working on arm64, but it only works when I
assign only one vCPU to VM. If I set vcpus=4 in configure file, the
restored VM does not work properly.

Can you describe what you mean by "does not work properly"? What are the symptoms?

Also, I would start by debugging with 2 vCPUs and then increasing the number step by step.

Regards,

--
Julien Grall