Re: [Xen-devel] Discussion about virtual iommu support for Xen guest

It makes sense... I thought you used this security issue against placing
vIOMMU in Qemu, which made me a bit confused earlier. :-)

We are still thinking feasibility of some staging plan, e.g. first implementing
some vIOMMU features w/o dependency on root-complex in Xen (HVM only)
and then later enabling full vIOMMU feature w/ root-complex in Xen (covering
HVMLite). If we can reuse most code between two stages while shorten
time-to-market by half (e.g. from 2yr to 1yr), it's still worthy of pursuing.
will report back soon once the idea is consolidated...

Thanks
Kevin