[Xen-devel] Week 2 Dashboard Outreachy Status Update

Hello all,

Based on first meeting with my mentors (Lars Kurth and Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona), I have completed the following tasks.
  1. Created a demo dashboard in Kibana following the tutorial.
  2. Completed the tests for threading code. You can see them in my github repository [1].
  3. Created Blog post regarding the first meeting. Here is the link in case you might have missed it. [2]
  4. Created a new repository and raised issues for the newly assigned tasks. [3]
Tasks assigned for next week:
  1. Write a script that uploads both the raw Perceval output on an mbox, and the threading info, to ElasticSearch
  2. Write a script that uploads the Perceval output on a git repo to ElasticSearch
  3. Produce a simple dashboard for either the git or the mbox info (or both) in Kibana.
  4. Analyze the git for the Linux kernel with Perceval, and upload results to ElasticSearch.

I have also linked the irc log in my blog posts for viewing the complete conversations of the meeting.
Currently I have started with the tasks assigned for next week. Blog post regarding 2nd meeting can be seen here [4]

[1]: https://github.com/priya299/Dashboard/blob/master/tests/test.py
[2]: https://priyav299.wordpress.com/2016/05/25/getting-started-with-outreachy-project/
[3]: https://github.com/priya299/outreachy-project/issues
[4]: https://priyav299.wordpress.com/2016/06/03/working-with-kibana/