Re: [Xen-devel] error while compiling Xen from the source

i did what u asked me to do but there is no warning msg
but when i downloaded xen from the source  git clone git://xenbits.xen.org/xen.git
 without this git checkout -b RELEASE-4.3.1 RELEASE-4.3.1
it worked fine , i just wonder why !!

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 5:26 PM, Wei Liu <wei.liu2@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 02, 2016 at 04:22:25PM +0100, Safa Hamza wrote:
> hello
> in order to build   Xen from the source on my host (Intel x86-x64 running
> Ubuntu mate)
> I downloaded Xen Source Code from
> git clone git://xenbits.xen.org/xen.git    then
> git checkout -b RELEASE-4.3.1 RELEASE-4.3.1
> I configured it successfully but when I want to compiled, an error showed up
>

> cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

You happen to trim out the root cause of your failure.

Look for the warning message (maybe just a few lines above) and fix
that.

Wei.