Re: [Xen-devel] [Patch v6 04/11] IOMMU: propagate IOMMU Device-TLB flush error up to IOMMU mapping (top level ones)

On June 02, 2016 5:21 PM, Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I really don't know what else I
> could have done to make clear what exceptions are to be expected.

Sorry,  it may make you frustrated, but what you said is very clear. I really
need to slow down and read your email along with code context carefully.
Maybe I want to save time for that sriov PT bug. Sorry again.

Quan