Re: [Xen-devel] [BUG] win2008 guest cannot get ip through sriov

Hello

Is this a regression? Does it work on previous versions of Xen?

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 09:04:47AM +0000, Zhang, PengtaoX wrote:
> Bug detailed description:
> ----------------
> while assign a vf to guest with vf's bdf number in guest configure file
> static,or use command :"xl pci-attach $domid $bdf" dynamic , affter guest
> boot up,win2008 guest can not get ip.

"xl -vvv pci-attch" can provide more insight.

From the screenshot I can see the VF does show up in the guest, so the
xl command probably runs fine.

(A side note, please be considerate to xen-devel subscribers who might
not have large bandwidth or an image viewer -- avoid sending pictures in
the future.)

Maybe have a look at xl dmesg to see if there is anything interesting
there?

Wei.