[Xen-devel] xsplice: should we use realpath or readlink in xsplice-build?

Hi Ross and Konrad,

I played xsplice with a sample patch I wrote. It works and really fantastic
work!

I use the utility from
git://xenbits.xen.org/people/konradwilk/xsplice-build-tools.git

However, the 'realpath -m' command in file 'xsplice-build' work on neither my
Ubuntu or Oracle Linuxi (no -m option). It works well after I replace all
'realpath' with 'readlink'. The patch elf was generated successfully and could
be uploaded and applied.

I am not sure if this is the issue with my OS configuration or we should better
use 'readlink'. Since this is the new git repo, I am not sure if I could submit
this patch to xen-devel if a patch is helpful.

Thank you very much!

Best,

Dongli Zhang