Re: [Xen-devel] Question about the best practice to install two versions of Xen toolstack on the same machine

>>> On 19.05.16 at 20:40, <mengxu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Does anyone try to install two version of Xen toolstack on the same machine?
> Is there any documentation about the best practice to install two
> versions of Xen onto the same machine?

Or, as an alternative to Olaf's reply, don't install the tools at all, but
instead run everything right out of the build trees. That requires some
script wrappers to get things like the library search path set up
correctly, but with that in place it has been working fine for me for
years.

Jan