[Xen-devel] 4.6.2 preparations

All,

with this due in about three weeks, please indicate backports you find
missing from its staging tree but you deem necessary in the release.
I already have commit 556c69f4ef ("x86/PoD: skip eager reclaim when
possible") queued, and I'm undecided about af07377007 ("IOMMU/x86:
per-domain control structure is not HVM-specific") as well as the
SMEP/SMAP fix (which first needs at least one more adjustment on
master anyway).

Thanks, Jan