Re: [Xen-devel] [TESTDAY] Test report

On 16/05/16 14:41, Edgar E. Iglesias wrote:
On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 02:20:24PM +0100, Julien Grall wrote:
No, they are not necessary. We have a few options.

1. If we do nothing, the ZynqMP boards with PCIe support won't even boot
    dom0.

2. A safe option is to disable the PCIe node in the ZynqMP platform.
    That'll boot dom0 but PCIe won't be functional.

3. If we get something like this patch in, we'll get dom0 to boot with
    PCIe support hopefully working in dom0.

Thanks for the review. I'll spin a proper patch and we can discuss/consider
if it's worth merging for 4.7 or if we go with option nr 2.

Please mention the options in the patch, and if possible the pros/cons.

Regards,

--
Julien Grall