Re: [Xen-devel] run xl toolstack on hikey board

  • To: Chenxiao Zhao <chenxiao.zhao@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Julien Grall <julien.grall@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 11:53:10 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 10 May 2016 10:57:46 +0000

On 10/05/16 11:24, Chenxiao Zhao wrote:
Hi,

Hello,

This is question is not related to development but using Xen. So I have CCed xen-users and BCCed xen-devel.

I have followed xen wiki to get xen hypervisor and dom0 run on hikey board.
when I try to run xl command to list all the domain in dom0, the command
line get stuck and even ctrl+c can not terminate it. I used strace and
found the last system call is write data to xenbus and it does not return.

How could I determine what the issue is and how to solve it?

Have you started xencommons (/etc/init.d/xencommons start)?

Regards,

--
Julien Grall