Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.7 Test Day Instructions for RC2+ : Call to action for people who added new features / functionality to Xen 4.7

Hi all,

I added the following sections based on git logs to man pages. Authors are on
the CC list and should review and modify (or suggest edits by replying to this
thread). I added/updated/added TODO's to:

I do have some questions, to ...
- Konrad/Ross: is there any documentation for xSplice which I have missed?
- Julien: Any ARM specific stuff you want people to test?
- Doug: are there any docs / tests for KCONFIG you want to push
- George: are there any manual tests for credit 2 hard affinity, for hotplug
disk backends (drbd, iscsi, &c) and soft reset for HVM guests that should be
added?

For the following sections there are some TODO's - please verify and modify and
once OK, remove the TODO from the wiki pages.

VCPU-PIN (Juergen Gross)
-
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_4.7_RC_test_instructions#-f_option_for_xl_vcpu-pin

RTDS (Meng Xu, Chong Li)
- Meng, you mention improvements to the RTDS scheduler in another thread
- Are any specific test instructions needed in
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_4.7_RC_test_instructions
-
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_4.7_RC_test_instructions#RTDS_scheduler_improvements

COLO (Wen Congyang)
- http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/COLO_-_Coarse_Grain_Lock_Stepping
-
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_4.7_RC_test_instructions#COLO_-_Coarse_Grain_Lock_Stepping

USB (Chunyan Liu)
-
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_4.7_RC_test_instructions#USB_Support_for_xl
- http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_USB_Passthrough#PVUSB
- http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_USB_Passthrough#PVUSB_in_xl.2Flibxl

CDP (He Chen)
-
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_4.7_RC_test_instructions#Intel_Code_and_Data_Prioritization_.28CDP.29
-
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Intel_Platform_QoS_Technologies#Code_and_Data_Prioritization_.28CDP.29

Are there any other big items that are missing?

Regards
Lars