Re: [Xen-devel] SMMU, Unhandled context fault

Hi Julien,

On Fri, May 06, 2016 at 01:48:54PM +0100, Julien Grall wrote:
>Hello Peng,
>
>On 03/05/16 14:58, Peng Fan wrote:
>>>
>>>Hello Peng,

>>>I am sorry but I have got no idea what each columns are supposed to contain.
>>>Can you share more details?
>>
>>I add one more picture.
>>https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9ruJqJLIGp7SUJOSUVPR1dHRFk/view?usp=sharing
>>The first colum is guest physical address, the second is machine address.
>
>Let's take a step back. Does the MMC is working when used in DOM0?
>
>>The FSR 0x40000410, EF is 1, TF is 0. This means the mapping is correct, but
>>there
>>is an external fault during translation?
>>The PTWF shows An external fault occurred while processing a translation
>>table walk
>>I may need to check what kind external fault, it maybe not a mapping error.
>
>Edgar mentioned that NSATTR is 0, which means that the input transation as a
>secure attribute. Have you dig into it?

I think we are close to find the root cause, we have a specific hw module
to check the memory transactions. After configure the module to disable
memory access check, I do not met SMMU context fault. I am checking the
configuration for the hw module.

This is not about NSATTR.

Thanks,
Peng.