From: Wei Liu [mailto:wei.liu2@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 9:18 AM
To: Lai, Paul C <paul.c.lai@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Wei Liu <wei.liu2@xxxxxxxxxx>; xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Patch to honor --enable-githttp

On Wed, May 04, 2016 at 04:05:21PM +0000, Lai, Paul C wrote:
> Wei:
> I'm not sure what "refreshing this patch" this patch means.

That means to add your SoB (and go through other stuff mentioned in our
contribution guideline wiki page) and resend it to xen-devel.

> I just 'git pull origin master' from origin (
> http://xenbits.xen.org/git-http/xen.git ) and rebased my work branch with
> this patch on it cleanly.   No conflicts to resolve.

There are two reasons that your patch is not yet ready: 1. there is no
Signed-off-by tag; 2. it is not sent out correctly so it can't be applied
cleanly. So you do need to fix outstanding issues before we can accept it.

These topics are both covered in the wiki page (Signing off patch and sending
patch). If you're interested in how Xen community do development I suggest you
go through that page.

Or do you want me to just take over the patch? I can do that, too. In that case
you still need to give me your SoB.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask.

Wei.