Re: [Xen-devel] [for-4.7 1/2] xen/bitops: Introduce macros to generate mask

Hi Stefano,

On 22/04/16 12:49, Stefano Stabellini wrote:
On Fri, 22 Apr 2016, Julien Grall wrote:
Hi Jan,

On 20/04/16 17:43, Jan Beulich wrote:
Julien Grall <julien.grall@xxxxxxx> 04/20/16 2:35 PM >>>
It is a matter of taste.

Indeed.

Is there any reason to not allow different way to create a mask?

I dislike it, but not so much to stand in the way to get it in. I.e. I'm not
going
to NAK it, but I'm also not currently planning to ACK it.

Stefano, who is now "REST maintainers", acked this patch few days. I guess
this could be considered as valid ack.

As this series has been release-acked by Wei and acked by Stefano, can a
committer apply this series to master?

Please resubmit, dropping or fixing GENMASK_ULL

Oh right, I forgot about this macro. Can I keep your ack here?

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall