Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.7 Headline Features (for PR)

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 02:26:39PM +0100, Lars Kurth wrote:
> Folks,
>
> given that we have we are getting close to RC's, I would like to start to
> spec out the headline Features for the press release. The big items I am
> aware of are COLO. I am a little confused about xSplice.
>
> Maybe we can use this thread to start collating a short-list.

xSplice is definitively the first one on my list. I'm actually holding
off cutting RC1 waiting for it to be merged.

COLO is also a candidate, but there are many components that are not yet
upstream. Those are not necessarily part of xen.

ACPI support on ARM is also a possible candidate.

There are also new PVUSB support in toolstack and some Intel features
but I think they are less shiny.

Wei.