Re: [Xen-devel] Question about the XEN platform pci

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 02:19:48AM +0000, Wu, Bob wrote:

> Really thanks for your reply.

Hey!

CC-ing Xen-devel back on. Please do not drop it and please don't
top-post.

> Can you explain a little more?

I am not sure what you want me to explain. Perhaps if you
read http://xenbits.xen.org/docs/unstable/misc/hvm-emulated-unplug.html
it may become clearer?

> Is the xen platform pci driver the only purpose for telling QEMU  that don’t
> emulate the IDE driver?

And network.

?

> I guess this is for PCI pass through in XEN HVM mode, but don't sure.

No.