[Xen-devel] Hard freeze moved by a week to April 8

Hi all

Today is the anticipated freeze date.  Unfortunately many maintainers
and committers were not available during this week because of Easter
holiday. We also suffered from the departure of two major contributors
(Ian and Stefano). Furthermore, there is a huge backlog of patches
waiting to be applied. If we freeze today, all those patches will not
be in the release.

In the spirit of including good work and making awesome release, the
hard freeze date will be moved by a week. Committers, please apply all
pending patches in your queue by the end of next week (April 8).

Thanks
Wei.