Re: [Xen-devel] Outreachy Application

Hi Lasya, (adding xen-devel@)

On 21 Mar 2016, at 11:17, Lasya Venneti <lvenneti@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Lars, Jesus!

This is Lasya from India, if you recall. I had worked with Xen before the last Outreachy round, however I could not get selected for the same as the program rules had changed and they wanted fulltime participants.

This time, however, I could not contribute much as I have a heavy semester going on, but I will be completely free during the duration of May-July as we have summer vacations, hence I will be able to do the project justice. I have submitted an outreachy proposal for the Xen Code Review Dashboard. I request you to have a look at it, and give me valuable feedback. It's rudimentary as of now, but I assure you I can improve on it as I start working on it. Looking forward to getting shortlisted, in case the participants have not yet been finalized, and you don't have someone else in mind..

I will have a look. But the Outreachy program does require an initial contribution. You may want to search http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2016-03/threads.html for Outreachy
Lars