Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC Design Doc] Add vNVDIMM support for Xen

Jan Beulich writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC Design Doc] Add vNVDIMM support for
Xen"):
> So that again leaves unaddressed the question of what you
> imply to do when a guest elects to use such a page as page
> table. I'm afraid any attempt of yours to invent something that
> is not struct page_info will not be suitable for all possible needs.

It is not clear to me whether this is a realistic thing for a guest to
want to do.  Haozhong, maybe you want to consider this aspect.

If you can come up with an argument why it is OK to simply not permit
this, then maybe the recordkeeping requirements can be relaxed ?

Ian.